Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Meet some of my friends- Part 2

Here are more of my friends down in my craft room-

My sewing machine, Originally it was my Aunt Carol's and passed onto my mom, where I just kinda took it over. I've come to find out the machine was made in the early 1970s, so its older than me yet still runs like a champ!




My rotary cutter- These guys have issues about running into my thumb. We haven't had any accidents recently but boy do they hurt when they hit the side of your thumb.




This is my Christmas gift- My Gingher Pinking shears. I <3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_UIN6xVa0ZEM/TRw66JsMw5I/AAAAAAAAAJU/9Ce948IPryk/s1600/001.JPG">

And last but not least the button box- I have great memories of this as a kid. Getting a chance to run my hands through it and it was so nice. Cayden is starting to enjoy this tradition as well.

These are just a few of my favorite friends.

1 comment:

Nike Athena said...

1) Vikings are awesome. I <3 mine.
2) I'm so jealous of your Gingher pinking shears. Jealous.
3) I want a button box. These are proving hard to come by.