Sunday, May 17, 2009

Oh Mr. Sun, Sun. Mr. Golden Sun...

This is a post to the sunshine


We don't get to see each other that often. So it was a wonderful day to spend time in your beauty. But now I don't like you.

I sit outside in your beauty and warmth. What do I get in return? My skin to turn a wonderful shade of red. I come outside to enjoy you and this is what I get. Honestly I should sue you! But alas your a big ball of gas and if anyone came near you they would burn up instantly. So no one can get a hold of you.

I've also wondered how come you wear sunglasses. Shouldn't everyone else should since your so bright. You wouldn't need them because you are not looking at yourself.

Well this all I'm going to say about you. I need to reapply some Aloe Vera to my wonderful sunburn that you have given me.

-Lois

PS- Next time you come out have some non-rain clouds join you so it wouldn't be so hot out. And I've missed you a little bit!

No comments: