Friday, March 20, 2009

Whats going on

Well, today I pre-ordered my copy of Twilight! I'm only slightly excited. I've read all the books in the series. There will be a viewing party at Amy's house. But I will be viewing it before hand. hehe!

Today I also learned that I can put most of my hair in a pony tail and then use those claw clip things to hold my hair. Yay! I'm working towards my long hair again. Next step in the growth is when I have to pull it out from when I put a shirt on. I'm looking forward to it. Then I will be able to french braid it. I'm very excited about it. I miss my long hair. I don't miss the thickness. A blessed curse from which came from my Madre's side of the family. I will always have enough hair.

That all I can think of. I am craving some sushi. OOO Amy.

No comments: